Standard Materials of Construction
Technical Data and Dimensions
• Maximum working pressure: 10,000 psig (690 bar).
• Working temperature with Fluorocarbon FKM O-rings: 0 ̊F to 400 ̊F (-17.8 ̊C to 204 ̊C).
• Material: high tensile 316 SS and 17-4PH.
• Flow coefficient (Cv) up to: 0.53
• Easy and quick connection to hoses and fixed ports.
• Screw type quick coupling with check valve.
• Withstand full working pressure when disconnected.
• Check valve with metal sealing, without guarantee of full gas impermeability.