Thermal Hose Sleeve – Fibreglass
Heavy wall braided fibreglass sleeve: economical hose and cable protection where exposure to molten splash, oils or moisture is not a factor.
- Continuous operating temperature: 1000˚F (538˚C).
- Max. short term exposure: 1300˚F (705˚C).
- Flame resistance: Very good.
- Abrasion resistance: Good.
- Flexibility: Outstanding.
- Water and oil resistance: moderate.
- Cost-effective high temperature performance – heavy wall braided glass fibre sleeve capable of operating at a continuous temperature of 1000˚F (538˚C)
- High bulk fibre construction gives excellent insulation properties, and the textured, untreated construction allows Thermal Sleeve to exhibit excellent dielectric strength and resistance to thermal conductivity.
- Use alone or in combination with other sleeve products.
- Choice of grades – available in 2 grades: 1/8 inch (3.2mm) wall thickness 1/16 inch (1.6mm) wall thickness.
- Available in a range of sizes 6mm to 125mm inside diameter.
- Protection against molten metal splash.
- Heat protection for hoses and cables.
- Thermal insulation for hoses and piping.
- Thermal protection against burns for employees.
- Abrasive protection for hoses and cables.
- Chemically resistance.
- Flame resistance for a period of time.
- Bundling of hoses, wires and cables.