The new C.2 features additional production, quality and supervisor stop controls, plus an integrated digital caliper and / or microchip key stop / start. It facilitates full paperless communication, and production and crimp machines can be set to operate from a back office.
The new menus (Quick start menu and Production menu) as well as the possibility of individualize each and every menu and application will make work much easier. Everything can be controlled vis HID, eg via Windows devices. You can record, monitor and assure the quality of your product and how the machine works via the PFM option.
The system can produce colour coded hose exchange dates and customer branding, which can enhance the user’s preventative maintenance regime through improved asset management.
– Endless item memory – increases productivity and consistency.
– Item data easily searchable for faster set up of the next part.
– Data set filtering for faster production.
– Data sets can be read via scanner.
– Scanner menus can be linked to your production data set.
– Intuitive operation.
– Simple organization of changes, maintenance and management of production data sets.
– Central order management from the desktop saves time and money.
– Windows based.
Uploading and downloading data
– Easy to use.
– HID-compliant devices eg external database, scanners, USB flash drive etc.